Understanding your business is indeed an asset. You know what needs to be done to fix any damaged electronic device. From installing new software to upgrading your client’s old hardware system, your team of experts and technicians in the computer and phone repair business industry know exactly how to help any customer in need. However, even if your staff, yourself, and electronic systems know your knowledge and expertise are unmatched, it does not mean the rest of the world knows it.
It is a fact that technician skills are a must if you are working in the repair business industry; however, having top-notch technical skills is not enough to keep the business running. The main success of most companies depends on loyal customers, and how companies can get those customers is easy by getting the word out there. Getting the word out there, so customers know how good you are and what your business is all about is vital if you want your business to grow.
Below, we’ve put together the ultimate guide companies can effectively promote their computer and phone repair business.
Creating a powerful digital marketing strategy will help your business implement an efficient phone and computer advertising campaign.
Target a Specific Audience
Companies need to understand their audience before creating any advertising campaign for their business and starting brainstorming multiple phone and computer repair advertising ideas to acquire loyal customers. You, as the owner, need to think and dig deep on what type of job you and your staff are most specialized at and the ones you prefer to do. Once you are clear about the above, you can start defining your ideal customer.
Additionally, there are three key indicators to consider before starting to draft your ideal customer as the following:
- Age: What is your overall customer’s age? Targeting a particular age range will help you when reaching your suitable customer.
- Interest: What are usually your most requested job tasks? Is it repairing a computer, game consoles? Cellphones? Targeting a specific market and making your advertising more niche can be more effective than generic advertising.
- Location: Where is your customer located? Like we’ve mentioned before, start locally, try to be niche. Using advertising techniques such as email segmentation is of great help!
The way you will define your ideal customer will determine the foundation of your businesses when it comes to brainstorming or researching advertising ideas.
Website Development and SEO
Your website is the face of your business. You need to ensure it is appealing and visually attractive. Moreover, you need also to make sure it complies with the following:
- It is user-friendly: Your site should be clear and accessible across any device for all your potential customers. You might want to adopt an omnichannel approach where customers can access your website through multiple devices. It is also crucial that it includes a home page, a service section with every single service your business offers, and a contact page. Therefore, it is easy for customers to contact you to schedule a visit or any service right away.
- Mobile: You should also create your site to be mobile-friendly; these days, most people research any business through their mobile device. Make sure that any potential customer, when searching for computer and phone repair services, lands on an attractive and easy-to-navigate mobile website so you can convert those users into potential clients. The way to do it is by creating a mobile-responsive site.
- SEO: Search engine optimization is all about modifying and working internally on your site; therefore, multiple search engines like Google or Bing can display your site on their search results page. If you aim to rank first, you can use different tools such as SEMRush or Ahrefs that will help you rank your business first and improve your site’s overall SEO.
Online Listings and Review Management Using Google My Business
Claiming your Google my business profile is fundamental to managing all your company’s information by utilizing search listings, adding pictures to feature your expertise, adding map listings, and contacting information.
Once you have claimed your business, start building your reputation as a top repair service company to attract new clients. Asking your most loyal clients to write you a review on GMB is a great way to build and grow your reliability as a business.
The Magic of Using Ads
Using ads is one of the most effective and efficient forms of advertising to generate traffic to your computer and repair business’ site. Ads need to be concise and clear; you need to make sure they are also attractive and lead users to your website (Final URL). Some of the most successful advertising strategies include:
- Google ads: Google ads are the greatest ones. Google allows you to add any data from daily searches for services and goods and set a budget that best suits your business to be featured on top search results. Google ads are usually effective for small businesses when they run locally. Your company will appear and compete against similar companies offering the same services locally to consumers who need to repair their phones or computers.
- Retargeting: Retargeting ads are magical; they specifically target users who navigated your site but took no action, like filling in a contact form. Consumers are more likely to take any action when retargeting ads are used and redirect them to your website.
- Facebook and Instagram: Social media networks offer unique and robust advertising tools. Businesses like yours should start experimenting with them using targeted ads to drive potential clients to your website and social media channels. Facebook ads allow you to target potential customers based on interests, income, and behavior, among others.
Referrals, Word of Mouth, and Social Media Advertising Strategies
Social media marketing, a.k.a SMM, is highly effective and reliable, as well as an easy way to interact with all your potential clients.
When building your online presence on social media, you should take into consideration the following:
- Facebook: Facebook is an empire, and news and feed feature the greatest online “word-of-mouth” ever known. Facebook also provides powerful and strategic tools to add to your computer and phone repair advertising toolbox. By using Facebook, you can quickly engage with different customers, encourage past or new customers to take action, and increase your business’ awareness. These are some of the multiple ways Facebook will and can help you grow your business.
- Instagram: Facebook acquired visual platform, Instagram provides businesses with an unparalleled way to feature their expertise and experience as phone and computer repair specialists. Some ideas you can start crafting are testimonials, before and after pictures from your most satisfied clients.
- Twitter: Twitter is ginormous! Twitter was created specifically to invite users to start conversations and share information. Using Twitter to get feedback, starting dialogues, you can shape a successful advertising strategy on how your business should operate.
Even if you are not a PRO in social media, your primary focus should be connecting with potential customers and making sure all conversations or pictures stay professional and are branded.
Shaping a successful advertising strategy and brainstorming compelling phone and computer repair advertising ideas can seem challenging. Nonetheless, digital marketing can help your repair business grow immensely. While your goal should be connecting with new customers, you also need to apply the tactics to increase awareness about your specialized services and keep all your loyal clients happy. It is a must to digitize your advertising efforts and make improving their part of your daily schedule. You can easily engage a few hours a day to connect with new clients or current clients by posting on social media networks to advertise your business.
At IDig Digital, we can help you focus on what’s essential for your business and avoid the hassle of having to dedicate hours to advertising.
IDig Digital can help you avoid the hassle of dedicating hours to advertising, so you can focus on what’s important. Start pushing your business forward by using all the digital marketing techniques and tools that matter the most. Our highly skilled marketing team is committed to serving businesses like yours with high-powered and superior web development, web design, and digital marketing strategies.